Dutch Bros.
www.dutchbros.com Grants Pass, OR 6 to 15 Employees

Working at Dutch Bros was fun, fast paced and the tips were rewarding.

Barista (Former Employee)
Corvallis, OR

I worked at Dutch Bros.

ProsThe work is easy and fun. Most of your customers honestly appreciate you. People are happy to see you and you make crazy good tips for how easy the work is.

ConsIt's easy to get burnt out. It's the same thing every day. You see mostly all the same people and make the same boring small talk.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is great. No advice to give. good business model. Most stands are in very competent hands since managers are promoted from within.

Great place to work in College

Barista (Current Employee)
Chico, CA

I have been working at Dutch Bros.

Pros: Scheduling was real flexible, which is great for students. My owner and manager we're both awesome and very supportive. They recognized when I… Cons: Along with the freedom and flexibility of most employees being in school, comes the sometimes flippant attitude. … Advice to Senior Management: I know it isn't fun to play the heavy, especially when it is such… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun, fast paced and entertaining

Barista (Former Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I worked at Dutch Bros. part-time for less than a year

Pros: The pay is good and tips are awesome to get. Coworkers are… Cons: Upper management seems incompetent. Kind of like a cult of personality. Getting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dutch Bros..

Worked for Dutch Bros.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dutch Bros. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dutch Bros. CEO Travis Boersma. All reviews posted anonymously by Dutch Bros. employees.