DynCorp International
www.dyn-intl.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

If you know your stuff and need little help, GO FOR IT.

Employee (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

ProsSalary and benefits are king! If you really know your stuff and have an ample amount of experience i.e. 10 years or more, then this is a great paying, I mean awesome paying job that should not be passed up. Well, provided you are a single person or have a very patient spouse who doesn't mind waiting for you while you put some dough away for your future.

ConsComunication. After having to meet some pretty strict criteria to get the job, you may feel a bit ripped off by some of the inexperienced individuals that pop up every now and then. The lines of communication leave something to be desired which is no atmosphere for the inexperienced in my opinion.

Advice to Senior ManagementFeedback is the best keyword. When asked for information, at least let someone know you are awake received the request and are working on it.

Are you a crook?

Finance Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at DynCorp International

Pros: If you are crook and want to make some easy money please do join DynCorp. The higher ups will help you to become a millionaire… Cons: Good employees will not survive long, employees who dont add any values to the… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management should review on what value each person adds to the company. There so many non performing employees, they should get rid of them… More

DynCorp is going downhill fast

IT Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at DynCorp International

Pros: Overall the industry is fairly stable. While contracts may switch from one provider to another, the workers… Cons: As a corporate employee rather than working on a contract, I am overhead and considered an uneeded expense. As government oversight becomes more and… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your line managers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DynCorp International CEO Steven F. Gaffney. All reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees.