DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com

Opportunities to steer my own learning and discovery

IT Manager (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsThe Information Technology department is constantly working toward a standards-based ITIL compliant process structure, which means that IT personnel are able to better control the pace of problem response, and prioritzie work more effectively. Additionally, I have never been anywhere where I was able to steer my own development quite as much as I've been able to do at DI.

ConsThe Alliance location isn't particularly well managed from a work-space considerations standpoint. Over-crowding, too little parking, and ever-decreasing cubicle spaces are a chronic problem with this company.

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the crowding problems. Make Change Management in IT a little more user-friendly. Don't require documentation that isn't necessary, or doesn't make sense to the Change process. Improve documentiaton overall, especially in the CI aspect of the CMDB.

Five years in the land of career opportunity, rewarding challenge and a values-based culture.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Falls Church, VA

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: DI has a values-based culture with leadership who walk the talk. Lots of opportunity and upward mobility for those… Cons: Work life balance is a challenge for many. But… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to enforce values with leadership around the world and hold those accountable whose performance may be strong but whose behaviors are lacking. We… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

do not work here very bad company...

Warehouseman (Current Employee) Temple, TX

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than a year

Pros: pay is inflated, same thing everyday Cons: layoffs every two years, overtime without notice, no raises ever. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!