DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com

Opportunity

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsDynCorp provides an unlimited amount of opportunity for travel and seeing the world. I worked in Recruiting for 3 years now and have seen places that I only dreamed about. Salary is decent.

ConsAlways constant consistent change! Nothing is ever the same week to week. There is absolutely ZERO training available, I have never been to a "new employee" orientation and upper management does not have experience needed to manage.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire VP's, Directors, and Managers whom actually recruited before, HR is completely different from recruiting. Contractors are still employees, do not view them as just an employee number.

Opportunities to steer my own learning and discovery

IT Manager (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The Information Technology department is constantly working toward a standards-based ITIL compliant process structure, which means that IT personnel are able to better control the… Cons: The Alliance location isn't particularly well managed from a work-space considerations standpoint. Over-crowding,… Advice to Senior Management: Fix the crowding problems. Make Change Management in IT a little more user-friendly. Don't require documentation that isn't necessary,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Five years in the land of career opportunity, rewarding challenge and a values-based culture.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Falls Church, VA

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: DI has a values-based culture with leadership who walk the talk. Lots of opportunity and upward mobility for those… Cons: Work life balance is a challenge for many. But… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to enforce values with leadership around the world and hold those accountable whose performance may be strong but whose behaviors are lacking. We… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!