DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com

DynCorp Human Resources

Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator  in  Falls Church, VA
Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Falls Church, VA

Pros

DynCorp employees proactive, smart people who are a pleasure to work with in its office environment. The managers have a large network of resources and are constantly training to improve their job skills.

Cons

Travel is a must. Most jobs require light to heavy travel including overseas where many of their contracts are.

Other reviews for DynCorp International

Opportunity

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

DynCorp provides an unlimited amount of opportunity for travel and seeing the world. I worked in Recruiting for 3 years now and have seen places that I only dreamed about. Salary is decent.

Cons

Always constant consistent change! Nothing is ever the same week to week. There is absolutely ZERO training available, I have never been to a "new employee" orientation and upper management does not have experience needed to manage.

Hire VP's, Directors, and Managers whom actually recruited before, HR is completely different from recruiting. Contractors are still employees, do not view them as just an employee number.

Opportunities to steer my own learning and discovery

Current Employee - IT Manager  in  Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - IT Manager in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

The Information Technology department is constantly working toward a standards-based ITIL compliant process structure, which means that IT personnel are able to better control the pace of problem response, and prioritzie work more effectively. Additionally, I have never been anywhere where I was able to steer my own development quite as much as I've been able to do at DI.

Cons

The Alliance location isn't particularly well managed from a work-space considerations standpoint. Over-crowding, too little parking, and ever-decreasing cubicle spaces are a chronic problem with this company.

Fix the crowding problems. Make Change Management in IT a little more user-friendly. Don't require documentation that isn't necessary, or doesn't make sense to the Change process. Improve documentiaton overall, especially in the CI aspect of the CMDB.

There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!