DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com

Pathetic Excuses for Leadership, Zero Ethics, No hope for the future

Middle Management (Former Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsThe company hires some of the best talent in the industry, so they definitely know how to spot and recruit talent. They also tend to pay very well, to a degree.

ConsHowever, after hire, the company treats its employees so poorly that they cannot stay. The best employees are replaced by the boss's entourage from other companies. There is ubiquitous and well-posted Social Contract that is absolutely not followed by anyone above the position of Director. The respect is all faked (lots of "Sir" and "Ma'am") but there is no cooperation between heavily-siloed departments and open contempt from senior leadership for the middle managers and employees. The management style is by threats and intimidation. So-called Management Incentive Pay is held hostage for Yes-men only and can be withheld on a whim or to get someone to resign.

Advice to Senior ManagementForget the sideways, used-up retired generals and bring some real business leaders in there. Take ethics complaints seriously, instead of retaliating and then sweeping the complaints under the rug.

Former Employee of DynCorp

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at DynCorp International

Pros: Pay is good, employees work hard and do care. Ability… Cons: Management, Directors, CEO are horrible. They Promote a system of core values, but ultimately fail to live up to these same values. The same people… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to people who pump money into DI. Get rid of DI Ceo, Get rid of senior leadership. Start a fresh group of leaders who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Greed by the leadership team at the expense of the employees.

Manager (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Employees committed for achieving mission for love of country not… Cons: Leadership disconnected from the people, making millions at the expense of the people. Value system is no more than wall paper. No big… Advice to Senior Management: Replace leadership and get competent, unselfish and humble leaders with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!