DynCorp International
www.dyn-intl.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

Excellent pay, safe, but 600$ insurances and horrible work enviroment.

General Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee)
Fort Campbell, KY

Pros20+ dollars an hour with excellent chances for overtime. steady hours. Government holidays off.

ConsNo chance for growth, management is handpicked and employee complaints are swept under the table. Under performing repair teams get more pay through extra overtime to avoid red lining. Stellar employees are ordered to assist bad ones and receive less pay because they finish thier tasks. performance has no reward.

Advice to Senior ManagementDyncorp corporate needs to get in touch with thier contract teams and fix this problem that allows underperforming teams to gain more pay than stellar ones.

It's okay, it's your typical office job

I have been working at DynCorp International

Pros: The people are great. It really depends on who you… Cons: Employee moral is extremely low Advice to Senior Management: Managers should really interact more with employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Six of one & half-dozen of the other

Security (Former Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

I worked at DynCorp International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Competitive pay. Truly dedicated employees. 401k is the best. … Cons: Cut-throat management. High turnover in security & IT. … Advice to Senior Management: Put ethics above your precious six-sigma. Take a good look at upper management. Shift focus from "squeezing ever drop of blood you can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DynCorp International CEO Steven F. Gaffney. All reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees.