DynCorp International
www.dyn-intl.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

DynCorp Employment Experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat opportunity for prior military personnel and government employees to find contract opportunities or work as an employee. Good for promotion if you have your college education. Good way to gain experience in the defense contracting industry.

ConsDynCorp is the epitome of fast-paced environment. Work processes are constantly changing without giving employees chance to adapt. It's a 24 hr around the clock organization and it demands employees to have the mindset. It's not a work-life balanced organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to improve on communication skills with team and seek to groom new leaders who are capable of making a beneficial future impact.

Excellent pay, safe, but 600$ insurances and horrible work enviroment.

General Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee)
    Fort Campbell, KY

I worked at DynCorp International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: 20+ dollars an hour with excellent chances for overtime. steady… Cons: No chance for growth, management is handpicked and employee complaints are swept under the table. Under performing repair teams get more pay through extra overtime… Advice to Senior Management: Dyncorp corporate needs to get in touch with thier contract teams and fix… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's okay, it's your typical office job

I have been working at DynCorp International

Pros: The people are great. It really depends on who you… Cons: Employee moral is extremely low Advice to Senior Management: Managers should really interact more with employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DynCorp International CEO Steven F. Gaffney. All reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees.