DynCorp International
www.dyn-intl.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

Great opportunity for a large defense contractor.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDynCorp operates all over the world, offers great benefits, and gives the potential to progress within the company, and pays well. DynCorp provided me a great opportunity to work for a strong defense contractor and the ability to travel the world.

ConsThe worst part of working for DynCorp was the distance from family. While I was granted the opportunity to travel the world, being half the world away from my family for extended periods of time was what ultimately prompted me to resign.

Upper Management is Abusive

Director (Former Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

I worked at DynCorp International full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great pay up until they lay you off Cons: If you have any integrity or skill, you WILL be replaced. They hire old, used up generals and affirmative-action square-fillers who bring in their own… Advice to Senior Management: Resign and hire competent leaders No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

my opinion of working for this company

Electrician (Former Employee)

I worked at DynCorp International full-time for more than a year

Pros: co-workers were only bright spot Cons: treatment by company was horrible Advice to Senior Management: it is pointless to offer advise because they would not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DynCorp International CEO Steven F. Gaffney. All reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees.