DynCorp International

There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International

Sorry it is ending

Current Employee - ICL Supervisor in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - ICL Supervisor in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great support from management at all levels. Being able to just get away to Dubai for three days is a bonus.

Cons

Very harsh environment, so if you have allergies to dust this is most definitely not the place for you. The summer will burn your biscuits as in HOT HOT HOT.

Take the time to be there for your subordinates especially during this period of the project.

389 Other Employee Reviews for DynCorp International (View Most Recent)

Good first job where I gain lots of education and experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at DynCorp International full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great Mentors
    Opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
    Educational/tuition reimbursement opportunities.
    Set policies and procedures set in place for almost anything (I didn't realize how valuable this was until I worked for a company with no policies/procedures).
    Great Benefits

Cons

Work/life balance - at times I was working 70-80 hours per week, on-call and expected to be available 24/7.
    Some favoritism
    Some people in management positions did not deserve them or do a good job in them, making it more difficult for their employees.

Overall I feel like this is a good company to work for, but a lot of that has to do with the department and people that you work with/for. I believe that it opened many doors for me and taught me so much.

Ideal employer for those willing to work hard, apply themselves, and who are dedicated to learning more about business

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Strong company values for which people are held accountable; companywide sense of pride in the mission - people care about the work they are doing; opportunities to learn more to advance your career are limitless

Cons

Market dynamics make this a challenging time for anyone who contracts with the U.S. government; not a place for those just looking to "show-up" each day who are not invested in the work they do

Continue to focus on core values across company; continue to hold people accountable for delivering results and living the company values

There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International