DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International

I worked at DI as an Administrative Assistant. In my position, I supported many departments within the company.

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX

I worked at DynCorp International full-time (more than a year)

Pros

As an administrative assistant, I enjoyed the individual as well as the collaborative group training. The compensation was good. I feel if my contract would not have run out their was potential for me to grow.

Cons

I really do not have anything to say negative about the leadership. I worked well with the staff. The only downside to my employment is my contract was cancelled.

Continue to stay on track with your training programs with your employees as you provide services in support of aviation.

418 Other Employee Reviews for DynCorp International (View Most Recent)

I enjoy working here.

Current Employee - Cisco Voice Engineer in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Cisco Voice Engineer in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

After April 2013 working in IT got 75% better. A lot of improvements have been made within the IT department as a whole and there are good IT managers willing to give you a chance to move up if you work hard. Training is okay. Most of the training I've gotten to advance my career has been done on my own initiative, at my own expense, and on my own time. There is a lot of opportunity to learn and get experience with a wide spectrum of technologies. Not a lot of perks company wise that I can think of.

Cons

As far as job security, it's only good when there's a major war going on.

Some of the worst management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Pay is decent looking from the outside in, but once you are in you receive more and more tasks.

Cons

Some of the worst management. Employees are belittled, micro-managed, and at times harrased and it is accepted by Human Resources. Retaliation is also a fear all employees have. Management sticks together even if proven wrong. Human Resources is there to protect management and the company NOT the employee. Company is all about metrics instead of taking the time to take care of the customer. This company is also all about who you know. Opportunities are given to only certain people.

Management training