DynCorp International

www.dyn-intl.com
  www.dyn-intl.com
There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International

EL SALVADOR CSL NAVAIR/GSE CFTs AUDIT needed Records, tool-control, PMs need QA checks Complete/Maint/safety IAW-NAVAIR.

Current Employee - QA Insp U S Comm/Airframes MRO E S Intl Airport in San Salvador (El Salvador)

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

DynCorp Intl CFTs NAVAIRGSE Maint/Support CSL-1 EL SALVADOR was good in the early years when the team was fresh in 2001.

Cons

Problem is that the same CFT has been on site for 13yrs and the maintenance, slacking with no expert QA/oversight.

Surprise Secretly Audit the site from Corporates Higher Echelon of experts, to many friends in lower network leak AUDITS to their buddy network.

389 Other Employee Reviews for DynCorp International (View Most Recent)

Best work environment in terms of safety

Former Employee - Water Laboratory Technician in Kabul (Afghanistan)
    Former Employee - Water Laboratory Technician in Kabul (Afghanistan)

I worked at DynCorp International as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great human resources department which was responsive to employees needs especially when it concerned their safety, salaries, movements and working relations.

Cons

Time off was limited 30 days annually. Working at 12 hours a day ,7 days a week was stressful.

Review company policy especially in terms of R&R.

Did not provide a timely response to a hazmat health issue

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at DynCorp International full-time

Pros

It is an international company, perhaps the adventure to other countries, cultures, however the market is changing, expect a reduction in positions overall.

Cons

Lack of response from headquarters, even after I emailed the CEO about the issue. I requested a change of work area from local management, that was denied. It was a health hazard to all workers, including other military groups, and contract company employees. I heard in the aftermath, people have issues talking, are coughing, have headaches. Why do large corporation, supposedly experts in the field lack adequate procedures to prevent future health issues that their employees may experience. Not my idea of a company with great values, and the values they say is there operational foundation.

No training in my field of IT. Corporate headquarters was not timely in IT issues, in adding support to overseas base. The management does not have the skill or the knowledge to adequately create an efficient and effective IT service level. No training in my field of IT. Corporate headquarters was not timely in IT issues, in adding support to overseas base. The IT management, locally and at the headquarters, does not have the skill or the knowledge to adequately create an efficient and effective IT service level.

I advised the management, never heard back. The CEO was replaced, however I doubt it was due to my email. Does management read this.... I doubt it.

Workers make companies money, why allow future suffering from health issues?

There are newer employer reviews for DynCorp International