DynCorp International
www.dyn-intl.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

DynCorp is not an employee friendly company.

IT Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at DynCorp International

ProsWorking with different contracts. Travel.

ConsIt is no longer an employee company. DynCorp has gone through three company wide Reductions in Force RIFS this year. The focus was to lean the infrastructure as Bill Ballhaus states but the target was any employee who was at the top of their pay scale. All employees let go received two weeks pay and their benefits ended midnight the day they were walked out.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart hiring Chiefs and Directors whose experience meets the job qualifications and not just someone whose salary fits the bill you want to pay.

Facilities Manager - Overall building maintenance at Airport hub.

Facility Manager (Former Employee)
Shāh Valī, Kurdistan (Iran)

I worked at DynCorp International full-time for more than a year

Pros: All building maintenance. HVAC/Refrigeration.Electrical,plumbing,power generation,Fire Suppression systems. Cons: Ongoing deadlines. Unskilled co-workers.Time off period. Advice to Senior Management: Hire skilled co-workers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Sometimes overwhelming - but it is what it is.

Transportation Manager (Current Employee)
`Alījān (Afghanistan)

I have been working at DynCorp International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Compensation is just about the only pro Cons: Away from home, in a war zone Advice to Senior Management: Let managers manage. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DynCorp International.

Worked for DynCorp International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DynCorp International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DynCorp International CEO Steven F. Gaffney. All reviews posted anonymously by DynCorp International employees.