DynaVox

www.dynavoxtech.com

Great Product, Poor Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

ProsKnowing that disabled children (especially) are (often) being given their first opportunity to communicate clearly with their parents. Very rewarding.

ConsStark lack of leadership at all levels. Distinct lack of vision, products are being undercut steeply by competition that just a few years ago didn't seem to exist. Employee morale not even taken into consideration. Interdepartmental communication is functionally nonexistent.

Advice to Senior ManagementTALK to your employees. MORALE really does mean something in the workplace. It's HUGE, actually, but start with baby steps...

Very pleasant and an immense learning experience

Pennsylvania (Former Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at DynaVox as an intern for less than a year

Pros: freedom to work,and lots of help from peers Cons: nothing that i could see while i was working there Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

unwilling to change to meet challenges

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at DynaVox full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: are able to change the lives of customers. Cons: no longer looking out for the customer, unwilling to take… Advice to Senior Management: look at what is needed to continue existing 5 years… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DynaVox.

Worked for DynaVox? Contribute to the Community!