There are newer employer reviews for Dynamics Research

Management looks internally to fill open jobs - I am in my fourth position with DRC!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

I have been working at Dynamics Research

Pros

Great work environment, strong team approach to business, competitive salaries, complete benefits package, lots of training opportunites, patriotic mission of supporting our troops and our government. At DRC, you can make a difference!

Cons

DRC is a government contractor and most of our business is contract based. Sometimes the rules change when the government decides to recompete contracts and this can lead to job uncertainty. We are geographically dispersed throughout the country so changing jobs within your local area is not always possible. Our work is very diverse and skill sets and clearances are very specific adding to the challenge of changing jobs across contracts.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in training for managers and employees, offering courses in the technologies that we will need to support our customers in the future and in preparing our managers to effectively supervise the people resources that they direct.

reviews filtered by
  1. A mixed bag

Former Employee - Instructional Designer in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Instructional Designer in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Dynamics Research

Pros

The local management and staff are some of the best people I've ever been around.

Cons

The corporate leadership is completely out of touch with any offices other than the home office. The "Human Resources" department is referred to as the "human remains" department, primarily because they are quite antagonistic toward employees.

Time tracking system is absurd. You depend on management to assign projects; yet, if you don't show enough billable time on your record, you could be laid off...even if you are the best employee in the company!

Advice to Management

Pay closer attention to those money-making departments NOT in Mass. THESE are the people making you rich!

2. highly experienced

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, OR

I have been working at Dynamics Research

Pros

have a favarite job in my expertise

Cons

work here for too long

There are newer employer reviews for Dynamics Research