Dynamics Research
www.drc.com Andover, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Management looks internally to fill open jobs - I am in my fourth position with DRC!

Andover, MA

ProsGreat work environment, strong team approach to business, competitive salaries, complete benefits package, lots of training opportunites, patriotic mission of supporting our troops and our government. At DRC, you can make a difference!

ConsDRC is a government contractor and most of our business is contract based. Sometimes the rules change when the government decides to recompete contracts and this can lead to job uncertainty. We are geographically dispersed throughout the country so changing jobs within your local area is not always possible. Our work is very diverse and skill sets and clearances are very specific adding to the challenge of changing jobs across contracts.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest in training for managers and employees, offering courses in the technologies that we will need to support our customers in the future and in preparing our managers to effectively supervise the people resources that they direct.

A mixed bag

Instructional Designer (Former Employee)
    Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Dynamics Research

Pros: The local management and staff are some of the best… Cons: The corporate leadership is completely out of touch with any offices other than the home office. The "Human Resources" department is referred to as the… Advice to Senior Management: Pay closer attention to those money-making departments NOT in Mass.… More

Small company feel

Web Designer III (Current Employee)
    Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Dynamics Research

Pros: Government contractor so there are plenty of opportunities, also in… Cons: Slave to client, so must please the customer in some… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dynamics Research.

Worked for Dynamics Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dynamics Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dynamics Research CEO James P. Regan. All reviews posted anonymously by Dynamics Research employees.