There are newer employer reviews for Dynamics Research

Great management but...

Current Employee - Systems Analyst  in  Scott Air Force Base, IL
Current Employee - Systems Analyst in Scott Air Force Base, IL

I have been working at Dynamics Research

Pros

The management chain is probably one of the best I have ever worked for. They don't always have the answers but they do not place the blame back on anyone else regarding it. They work hard but maintain a life outside of the office and expect the same of their employees.

Cons

They do not always have the sharpest crayons in the box filling key roles. They do take the time to mentor and help employees get better but there are more times than not that too many 2nd chances are given before cutting their losses

There is a solid foundation but the materials (people) should be better selected.

53 Other Employee Reviews for Dynamics Research (View Most Recent)

Management looks internally to fill open jobs - I am in my fourth position with DRC!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Andover, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

I have been working at Dynamics Research

Pros

Great work environment, strong team approach to business, competitive salaries, complete benefits package, lots of training opportunites, patriotic mission of supporting our troops and our government. At DRC, you can make a difference!

Cons

DRC is a government contractor and most of our business is contract based. Sometimes the rules change when the government decides to recompete contracts and this can lead to job uncertainty. We are geographically dispersed throughout the country so changing jobs within your local area is not always possible. Our work is very diverse and skill sets and clearances are very specific adding to the challenge of changing jobs across contracts.

Continue to invest in training for managers and employees, offering courses in the technologies that we will need to support our customers in the future and in preparing our managers to effectively supervise the people resources that they direct.

A mixed bag

Former Employee - Instructional Designer  in  Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Instructional Designer in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at Dynamics Research

Pros

The local management and staff are some of the best people I've ever been around.

Cons

The corporate leadership is completely out of touch with any offices other than the home office. The "Human Resources" department is referred to as the "human remains" department, primarily because they are quite antagonistic toward employees.

Time tracking system is absurd. You depend on management to assign projects; yet, if you don't show enough billable time on your record, you could be laid off...even if you are the best employee in the company!

Pay closer attention to those money-making departments NOT in Mass. THESE are the people making you rich!

There are newer employer reviews for Dynamics Research

Worked for Dynamics Research? Contribute to the Community!