Dynamics Research
www.drc.com Andover, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Respectful of employees with advancement dependent on performance

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
Andover, MA

ProsSenior management has made some good strategic moves away from defense customers towards federal agency customers. Mid-level managers take care of their staff. Supportive coworkers and good social climate. Sense of accomplishment comes from interesting projects.

ConsMoving towards a body shop business model. Senior management does not recognize need to develop technical capabilities through investment in technologies or recruitment of visionaries or highly successful technical achievers. Limited investment in employee development. Mediocre benefits package.

Great management but...

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
    Scott Air Force Base, IL

I have been working at Dynamics Research

Pros: The management chain is probably one of the best I have ever worked for. They don't always have the answers but they do not… Cons: They do not always have the sharpest crayons in the box filling key roles. They do take the time to mentor… Advice to Senior Management: There is a solid foundation but the materials (people) should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Management looks internally to fill open jobs - I am in my fourth position with DRC!

Andover, MA

I have been working at Dynamics Research

Pros: Great work environment, strong team approach to business, competitive salaries, complete benefits package, lots of training opportunites,… Cons: DRC is a government contractor and most of our business is contract based. Sometimes the rules change when the government decides to recompete contracts… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to invest in training for managers and employees, offering courses in the technologies that we will need to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dynamics Research.

Worked for Dynamics Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dynamics Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dynamics Research CEO James P. Regan. All reviews posted anonymously by Dynamics Research employees.