They don't take care of their people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Dynamics Research full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I came from another company that DRC acquired, and that company had really fantastic transportation benefits that DRC left in place, though I don't know if there are plans to continue that. I like the work/life balance. Other benefits and salary are acceptable, though not particularly good.

Cons

I have seen almost no evidence that they care about their employees or make an effort to get to know them beyond a select few. They're inflexible about promoting out of cycle unless you're one of those select few, but the way it's done is arbitrary and unfair. There's very little communication from leadership, and this was driven home by the way recent layoffs were handled.

More communication. If you want to retain talent, you can't treat your employees like they're expendable and then expect loyalty.

Other Reviews for Dynamics Research

Excellent Company

Current Employee - Associate Consultant  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Associate Consultant in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Dynamics Research full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good career opportunities, training, and compensation and benefits. Good relationship with Supervisors and Managers.

Cons

Economy... which has an impact on all companies and organizations.

None

Respectful of employees with advancement dependent on performance

Current Employee - Senior Analyst  in  Andover, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Andover, MA

I have been working at Dynamics Research

Pros

Senior management has made some good strategic moves away from defense customers towards federal agency customers. Mid-level managers take care of their staff. Supportive coworkers and good social climate. Sense of accomplishment comes from interesting projects.

Cons

Moving towards a body shop business model. Senior management does not recognize need to develop technical capabilities through investment in technologies or recruitment of visionaries or highly successful technical achievers. Limited investment in employee development. Mediocre benefits package.

There are newer employer reviews for Dynamics Research.

Worked for Dynamics Research? Contribute to the Community!