Dynamics Research

www.drc.com

Communication with customers needs improvement

Acquisition Management Analyst (Former Employee) Hanscom AFB, MA

ProsDecent employee benefits (health/dental, 401K), great charitable giving program, positive, realistic outlook on the Defense industry as a whole. Management and HR seemed friendly, accommodating, open to new ideas and willing to take on new talent.

ConsCommunication between them and the customer was non-existent. My manager was in a different building and not around when I needed him. The group I was supporting at the time was not giving me any work to do, despite my near-constant requests. I didn't find out until later that they weren't satisfied with my performance, and it was too late for anything to be done. My manager wasn't aware that there were problems, and neither was I. I didn't feel supported by DRC because of this.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake more of an effort to communicate with your customers on a regular basis regarding your employees' performance. Check in with your employees on a more regular basis, and listen to what they have to say.

Management does not care about employees

Government Contractor (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Dynamics Research full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: No Pros at all for any type of work Cons: Management does not care about employees No career opportunites Company Audited Salary poor No… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees offer better career growth opportunities Establish yourself as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Desperately trying to change

Senior Associate II (Former Employee) Arlington, VA

I worked at Dynamics Research full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Willing to look at what works and what doesn't. Made a… Cons: DRC let too many contracts end in the same year with no follow ups. Revenue dropped… Advice to Senior Management: Look at the leadership team photos. Seriously consider jettisoning everyone with fully… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dynamics Research.

Worked for Dynamics Research? Contribute to the Community!