There are newer employer reviews for Dynamics Research

Communication with customers needs improvement

Former Employee - Acquisition Management Analyst in Hanscom AFB, MA
Former Employee - Acquisition Management Analyst in Hanscom AFB, MA

I worked at Dynamics Research full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Decent employee benefits (health/dental, 401K), great charitable giving program, positive, realistic outlook on the Defense industry as a whole. Management and HR seemed friendly, accommodating, open to new ideas and willing to take on new talent.

Cons

Communication between them and the customer was non-existent. My manager was in a different building and not around when I needed him. The group I was supporting at the time was not giving me any work to do, despite my near-constant requests. I didn't find out until later that they weren't satisfied with my performance, and it was too late for anything to be done. My manager wasn't aware that there were problems, and neither was I. I didn't feel supported by DRC because of this.

Advice to Management

Make more of an effort to communicate with your customers on a regular basis regarding your employees' performance. Check in with your employees on a more regular basis, and listen to what they have to say.

Other Employee Reviews for Dynamics Research

Management does not care about employees

Former Employee - Government Contractor in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Government Contractor in Washington, DC

I worked at Dynamics Research full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

No Pros at all for any type of work

Cons

Management does not care about employees No career opportunites Company Audited Salary poor No company culture or values

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees offer better career growth opportunities Establish yourself as a trustworthy brand and place employees desire to work Give employees incentives

Desperately trying to change

Former Employee - Senior Associate II in Arlington, VA
    Former Employee - Senior Associate II in Arlington, VA

I worked at Dynamics Research full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Willing to look at what works and what doesn't. Made a good acquisition with HPTi. A decent set of internal tools and practices.

Cons

DRC let too many contracts end in the same year with no follow ups. Revenue dropped like a rock. The current federal market is not there for a company struggling to make new sales.

Advice to Management

Look at the leadership team photos. Seriously consider jettisoning everyone with fully silver or gray hair. New blood is needed to change the company culture.