Dynamics Research
www.drc.com Andover, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Very boring Job lots of on line training

ProsCompressed work week every other Friday off

ConsCheck your brain at the door. Management is not interested in ideas to improve how they do things. Not enough work to be busy; great job for a very lazy person. Managers are young and inexperienced.

Advice to Senior ManagementReply to email!!! Employees need to feel they are valued. Stop the paranoia about your image and let employees connect with the customer to help create more business.

Associate Consultant (Current Employee)
    San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Dynamics Research full-time for less than a year

Pros: Management always looking out for employees. Cons: Government contracts change at the whim of the agency Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Communication with customers needs improvement

Acquisition Management Analyst (Former Employee)
    Hanscom AFB, MA

I worked at Dynamics Research full-time for less than a year

Pros: Decent employee benefits (health/dental, 401K), great charitable giving program, positive, realistic outlook on the Defense industry as a… Cons: Communication between them and the customer was non-existent. My manager was in a different building and not around when I needed him. The group I… Advice to Senior Management: Make more of an effort to communicate with your customers on a regular basis regarding your employees' performance.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dynamics Research.

Worked for Dynamics Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dynamics Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dynamics Research CEO James P. Regan. All reviews posted anonymously by Dynamics Research employees.