Dynamics Research
www.drc.com Andover, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good mid-sized corporation

Associate Consultant (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

ProsPeople who work with people - meaning not just about business and making a buck. People care about you as a person and make an effort to take care of you the best they can despite the circumstances. Each person work as a consultant for a particular team so each team can take care of each other and a person does not get lost inside a big corporate world.

ConsCommunication is a bit challenging because the consulting teams have to interact with the customers and sometimes the customers are not quick to respond. No one wants to violate the contract (which is understandable) but getting information to flow quickly will not be easy.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to take care of people no matter how large the company gets. It goes a long way in retaining top talent.

Average federal consulting firm

I have been working at Dynamics Research full-time for more than a year

Pros: - General commitment to delivering quality service to the client -… Cons: - Low growth and little risk taking with proposals - Little technical strategy to maintain relevance - Little opportunity to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very boring Job lots of on line training

I have been working at Dynamics Research full-time for less than a year

Pros: Compressed work week every other Friday off Cons: Check your brain at the door. Management is not interested in ideas to improve how they do things.… Advice to Senior Management: Reply to email!!! Employees need to feel they are valued. Stop the paranoia about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dynamics Research.

Worked for Dynamics Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dynamics Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dynamics Research CEO James P. Regan. All reviews posted anonymously by Dynamics Research employees.