E*TRADE Financial
www.etrade.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice place to learn and advance your career...not for too long though

Operations Specialist (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA

ProsGreat learning opportunity, great benefits package, awesome brokerage platform, good marketing by the company. ETRADE (Arlington) is also VERY involved in the community, e.g. homeless out-reach programs, elementary school visits, toys for tots around the holidays etc.

ConsSenior management can be aloof and disinterested, instant messaging seems to be the only way to communicate with co-workers. Stock price cant seem to break the $2 mark. Nervous about the economy and if ETRADE will react accordingly. Lots of customer service are out-sourced to Manilla.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more time to learn about the "little people" that work under you, help us develop our career by introducing us to new tasks.

a review

Operations Analyst (Former Employee)
    Sacramento, CA

I worked at E*TRADE Financial

Pros: a great place to get experience, it forces you to… Cons: management was always reacting to problems (and badly) instead of anticipating… Advice to Senior Management: Don't ever, ever, let the ETBank people run the company… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Ok Company to work for if you are not ambitious.

Manager (Current Employee)
    Menlo Park, CA

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial

Pros: large stable organization and there is a lot of work; it being an financial services company, its not going to run out… Cons: one can get pigeon holed. Advice to Senior Management: Get to know your employees More
There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E*TRADE Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E*TRADE Financial CEO Paul T. Idzik. All reviews posted anonymously by E*TRADE Financial employees.