E*TRADE Financial
www.etrade.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not a bad place to work if you're in the IT department

Information Technology Worker (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood life work balance; sane work hours and the company management does a nice job of providing team-building events and fosters an overall sense of good spirit.

ConsWorking with other teams can be difficult; not the most challenging job I've had in my career.

Advice to Senior ManagementBreak through some of the silos and get teams to communicate and work together more cooperatively. Challenge the status quo and don't just settle for "business as usual."

Great Benets but Horrible Job

Stock Broker (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits and work life balance Cons: Call center environment, everyone hates their job. Advice to Senior Management: Make an effort to improve the work environment and employee morale. Please telling… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Call Center Environment--Micromanagement to the Extreme

Senior Financial Services Representative (Current Employee)
Sandy, UT

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros: Benefits are decent. You get paid time and a half for overtime because everyone except managers are hourly.… Cons: Wow, where do I start? Very hard to get time off. Micromangement at its finest. Pay is not great for the industry. There is not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E*TRADE Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E*TRADE Financial CEO Paul T. Idzik. All reviews posted anonymously by E*TRADE Financial employees.