E*TRADE Financial

www.etrade.com

Great culture and work life balance

Operations Specialist (Former Employee) Jersey City, NJ

ProsLaid back and low pressure environment. Management very accommodating of adjusting work schedules and time off. Adjustable work schedules as long as you put in 8 hours and get work done. Pay is OK taking into consideration nature of work. Management really looks out for employees. Co-workers were all very friendly and approachable. Collegial work atmosphere among different departments.

ConsWork can be routine and unexciting. Layoffs can be rampant especially in Operations. Can get stuck in mediocre position for long time with little pay increases and not much advancement opportunities due to business climates. Low turnover and staff cutbacks which reduces growth opportunities.

it's ok overall in all the area.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at E*TRADE Financial

Pros: Good people with the ok pay. Cons: for the management keep changing More

It is a "hot mess" right now - avoid.

Systems Administrator (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Reasonable hours, lack of any deadlines. New CEO is at least trying to… Cons: Entire senior management group has left (note this could be seen as a pro, but it remains to be seen.) Remaining managers have… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on pushing change. It may have to go all the way to the lowest levels… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!