E*TRADE Financial
www.etrade.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

I had an amazing tenure at E*TRADE. Lots of opportunities to work with amazing people and projects.

Senior Manager (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsFlexible work schedule, and depending on your team, the opportunity to work on good, visible projects.

ConsConstantly changing. They had more than 6 CEO's and numerous changes in their "vision" and management. If you can't weather the storm and you're not aligned with the right people, your screwed.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together. E*TRADE has the roots to make a great company but the revolving door of CEO's and upper management are the company's own enemy.

its a bumpy ride

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial

Pros: Good environment, good work life balance, good locations, good benefits... All… Cons: There is no vision and no planning... things keep changing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not so extraordinary!

Customer Service (Former Employee)
    Sandy, UT

I worked at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1) Good place to pick up your security licenses and learn about the stock market, financial services, and obtain some customer service call center experience.… Cons: 1) Company too cheap to hire enough employees to cover the daily call volume and too cheap to provide smooth operating computer systems for optimum… Advice to Senior Management: 1) Take some courses in management and human relations. 2) Start treating your employees with the dignity and the respect they deserve. 3) Stop harboring… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E*TRADE Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E*TRADE Financial CEO Paul T. Idzik. All reviews posted anonymously by E*TRADE Financial employees.