E*TRADE Financial
www.etrade.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Looking for job at E*trade?

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Menlo Park, CA

ProsThe company uses cutting edge and open source technologies.Company provides good work environment and focus on framework based development approach to improve productivity.

ConsThe company growth does not seem to be impressive for some time and seems to be in the process of changing that by reorganizing and focusing again.Not sure how long it would take to get back into high growth mode.

Unlimited comp for sales on the FC side

Financial Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Unlimited comp for sales on the FC side I love it it makes me very motivated to work hard. I am happy my manager gives me… Cons: *Operations and TOA are way understaffed should have 30-50 people full time. E*TRADE could bring in an additional 10-25% or more in assets and retention… Advice to Senior Management: Look at how other discounters execute operations and TOA then copy what they do well. I am not sure is Paul is wanting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Etrade death

Financial Services Representative (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros: Mirror test hire meaning if you can fog a mirror with your breath… Cons: Truly mean and manipulative staff who leave you to customers with limited training. After working with larger brokerages it… Advice to Senior Management: Get some life experience. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E*TRADE Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E*TRADE Financial CEO Paul T. Idzik. All reviews posted anonymously by E*TRADE Financial employees.