E*TRADE Financial
www.etrade.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

I don't see a long term career opportunity at E*TRADE.

Financial Service Representative (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial

ProsThey did paid me to get my series 7 & 63. The vacation time is good.

ConsThe pay is really bad. They are all about the negative and you are never told about the positive. Can you say Micro-Managers that get really excited about their name tag and "power".

If you are licensed then stay away. If you don't have your license, leave after you get it.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot everything is a metric and a number. If you didn't focus on each individuals number, those individuals might actually spend time to work with other departments to get things done. There is too much turnover, I am tired of being one of the few people that can actually get something done, because everyone else is too new or too stupid.

Poor incestuous place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Jersey City, NJ

I worked at E*TRADE Financial

Pros: Some leadership good, flexible about work/life balance Cons: Horrible promotional process. very poor segmentation to clients. … Advice to Senior Management: wake up and sell already!!! More

A Ok place to start out!

Financial Service Representative (Current Employee)
Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at E*TRADE Financial

Pros: Get your Series Licenses, observe how clients are riding this… Cons: Service request that are not processed in a timely fashion… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to the clients concern about Manila reps. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on E*TRADE Financial.

Worked for E*TRADE Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E*TRADE Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E*TRADE Financial CEO Paul T. Idzik. All reviews posted anonymously by E*TRADE Financial employees.