E. & J. Gallo

www.gallo.com

Great company for long-term career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Modesto, CA

ProsThe company offers on-site training and professional development. Modesto is a great location to move within the company because everything (IT, Supply Chain, Operations, etc.) is there. The company gives employees autonomy to make decisions, and management gives clear direction of goals & objectives.

ConsBe conscientious that if you work in any department associated with production you will be expected (not required) to work long or flexible hours since it is a 24/5 day operation.

Advice to Senior ManagementExcellent top-level management. I would question the people promoted into manager positions, and many good people have left the company in recent years.

New hire beware

(Former Employee) Modesto, CA

I worked at E. & J. Gallo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Here are some of the best parts of Gallo. Great… Cons: If you are looking for a stable company and to make good money Gallo is for you. If you want work satisfaction and feel… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overall, great company to begin a career in sales.

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Hayward, CA

I worked at E. & J. Gallo full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of room for growth, and reps are given many opportunities to shine. No day is ever the same, which… Cons: The workload is often intense, the hours can be extremely… Advice to Senior Management: Has a tendency to micro manage. More
There are newer reviews on E. & J. Gallo.

Worked for E. & J. Gallo? Contribute to the Community!