E. & J. Gallo
www.gallo.com Modesto, CA 5000+ Employees

Gallo

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at E. & J. Gallo

ProsGreat people working in a fun industry. Well established company which truly cares about its employees. Each day presents new challenges.

ConsWork and personal life balance is not always the focus of all employees. Compensation and benefits may be lacking compared to publicly held companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementBuild the passion that founded and built the company to what it is today in all employees. Wine is about celebrating life and the workplace should reflect that in all areas.

Know What You Are Getting Into

Chemist (Former Employee)
Modesto, CA

I worked at E. & J. Gallo

Pros: Most of the people I met at EJ Gallo were friendly and professional, and they cared about the work they did. The Gallo family… Cons: Although the pay may be favorable compared to other food industry companies, but it is not good when compared to the rest of California, especially… Advice to Senior Management: If you are going to run a "Family" business, treat… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work!

Information Services - Line Management (Current Employee)
Modesto, CA

I have been working at E. & J. Gallo

Pros: Many opportunities for growth and development, cross functional training and assignments available for additional exposure. As long as you perform well, advancement opportunities come.… Cons: On occasion, there are people who are miserable in their jobs and nothing will make them happy. It's sad… Advice to Senior Management: Lead with your soul, engage in the methodology of Servant Leadership in order to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on E. & J. Gallo.

Worked for E. & J. Gallo? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at E. & J. Gallo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for E. & J. Gallo CEO Joe Gallo. All reviews posted anonymously by E. & J. Gallo employees.