There are newer employer reviews for EBS Healthcare

Absolutely the best career decision I have ever made.

Current Employee - Speech-Language Pathologist

Pros

I am supported by some of the best clinicians in the field (we actually used some of their text books in my grad school). There are so many opportunities that range from direct services to research. The human resource reps are always available and call just to see how you are doing.

Cons

It's a huge company with thousands of employees.

Advice to Management

I think you should open a facility in Cancun.

Other Employee Reviews for EBS Healthcare

Since I've been with EBS, they have provided me with the support to grow both as a professional and as an individual.

Pros

I am so grateful for the opportunities that EBS has provided me with, and I know that I wouldn't be where I am today without the EBS team. The amazing peopleI have met and the work that I have been a part of makes me feel like I am doing something rewarding every day.

Cons

The only con I would have is that I haven't had the chance to meet certain individuals in person because EBS is a nationwide company.

It was OK but they were expensive for the school districts so EBS could not afford to employ me through the summer

Current Employee - Speech-Language Pathologist

Pros

My supervisor was thorough as far as making sure my CF paperwork was correct. She was also very nice and gave good feedback.

Cons

The district owed them so much money, they had to lay people off and could not employ me through the summer as promised.

Advice to Management

I don't have much to add. Maybe a little more supervision between the supervisor and CF. The supervisor had cases in multiple states so she was stretched thinly