There are newer employer reviews for EBS Healthcare

Not too bad, but would have explored other options before continuing with them..

Former Employee - SLP  in  Memphis, TN
Former Employee - SLP in Memphis, TN

I worked at EBS Healthcare

Pros

nice HR reps, HR/management accessible at any time either by phone or email, good opportunities to go to different cities if desired, supportive HR as far as making sure all is well or helping with any issues if needed.

Cons

salary advancement not significant (no noticeable raises) and it changes from region to region, career advancement/opportunities not readily available, they aren't aware when the school district has major issues in house as far as files, staffing issues, etc...,

salary is not worth the school district at times. Make sure the school district isn't having issues or high turnover rates before you send therapists.

36 Other Employee Reviews for EBS Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Extremely disorganized; too many bosses who don't know what one another are doing.

Former Employee - Occupational Therapist  in  Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Occupational Therapist in Chicago, IL

I worked at EBS Healthcare

Pros

Nice reps, although basically clueless.

Cons

Completely disorganized. They asked me what my area of weakness was prior to being hired in June. All summer I counted on this school system job. After 3 weeks of delivering excellent service, I was told to work at a school with kids bussed in from all 10 districts at a new school, all in my weakest area! They gave me the option of taking a job they promised not to give me, or submit my resignation. Not one boss knew what another boss was saying.

Don't promise things you can't follow up on. If you send a supervisor out to a site, have some clue as to what he is going to say and that everyone is on board with it. Try to be helpful, not vindictive.. Make sure you have a ballpark figure of how many students you'll be serving before you decide how many employees to hire. Don't break a written contract with a good employee!

AVOID!!!!

Current Employee - Speech-Language Pathologist  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Speech-Language Pathologist in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at EBS Healthcare

Pros

Easy interview process, CF availabilities, nice HR staff, locations available throughout the country, long lasting contracts with places, job security

Cons

You never meet staff face to face so you do not know who you are speaking to. Wage is only allowed to be discussed with HR so no idea what you can bargain for, can move placement at any time. Staff will continue to push the limits of what you are comfortable doing.

Think before you act, therapists are your best resource and if mistreated they will leave and not recommend working for you.

There are newer employer reviews for EBS Healthcare

Worked for EBS Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!