EBS Healthcare

There are newer employer reviews for EBS Healthcare

Great Company for Speech Language Pathologists

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist
Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist

I have been working at EBS Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The support team at EBS Healthcare is great for both finding positions as well as helping with the day to day therapy issues that crop up with case load. They were able to give me some materials and ideas to solve some of my tough cases. The company provides health insurance plus other benefits. They make you feel like part of the team.

Cons

As an employee of EBS Healthcare, you don't always get to meet HR and recruiters face to face, so there is a lot of communication done over the phone. This may not be for everyone but I never minded.

37 Other Employee Reviews for EBS Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Fair

Former Employee - Speech and Language Pathologist in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Speech and Language Pathologist in Memphis, TN

I worked at EBS Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Easy to reach HR representatives

Cons

Not always honest as to what your school placement will be. Could end up in a rough school district. Out of EBS' control as they set you up with a school system.

Not too bad, but would have explored other options before continuing with them..

Former Employee - SLP in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - SLP in Memphis, TN

I worked at EBS Healthcare

Pros

nice HR reps, HR/management accessible at any time either by phone or email, good opportunities to go to different cities if desired, supportive HR as far as making sure all is well or helping with any issues if needed.

Cons

salary advancement not significant (no noticeable raises) and it changes from region to region, career advancement/opportunities not readily available, they aren't aware when the school district has major issues in house as far as files, staffing issues, etc...,

salary is not worth the school district at times. Make sure the school district isn't having issues or high turnover rates before you send therapists.

There are newer employer reviews for EBS Healthcare