EBS Healthcare

There are newer employer reviews for EBS Healthcare

Great Customer Service

Current Contractor - Therapist
Current Contractor - Therapist

I have been working at EBS Healthcare as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

They are very attentive to your needs. They make it apparent to call you and send you emails to find out how you are doing and if you need anything. If you are a newbie, they make sure you are supplied with all you need to start.

Cons

No downsides to come as of yet! They are very attentive in nature an want to make sure you are secure and have no questions.

42 Other Employee Reviews for EBS Healthcare (View Most Recent)

What a Difference! Finally a Company that Stands out!

Current Employee - OTR in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - OTR in Orlando, FL

I have been working at EBS Healthcare full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I was struggling as to who to work for - With many offers, no one really could specifically tell me what they would do for me and my career. This company I thought was too good to be true (that is why I waited to post) but after several months they have stood by every word! I have gotten so much and continually get calls to see what more they can do. My friend chose another company and hasn't even met anyone from the company and never speaks to them since she signed an agreement - Thanks EBS for standing above the rest.

Cons

When you speak to prospective employees your story tends to be too good - meaning it is almost unbelievable. Please support your offers with real stories - otherwise it is just a sales pitch!

You really have a great company - Thank you! I look forward to working with you for many years.

Great Company for Speech Language Pathologists

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist

I have been working at EBS Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The support team at EBS Healthcare is great for both finding positions as well as helping with the day to day therapy issues that crop up with case load. They were able to give me some materials and ideas to solve some of my tough cases. The company provides health insurance plus other benefits. They make you feel like part of the team.

Cons

As an employee of EBS Healthcare, you don't always get to meet HR and recruiters face to face, so there is a lot of communication done over the phone. This may not be for everyone but I never minded.

There are newer employer reviews for EBS Healthcare