There are newer employer reviews for ECFMG

Overall...a great place to work.

Former Employee - Trainer  in  Houston, TX
Former Employee - Trainer in Houston, TX

I worked at ECFMG

Pros

Good salary, great benefits and comfortable environment. This company really tries to make sure the employees are taken care of. Very diverse workplace population.

Cons

Very limited upward mobility. If you work in one of the satellite centers there is rarely any room for job growth or advancement. Can be very political at times and the management can be dictatorial.

Allow your senior employee to have empowerment in a business that they are responsible for growing.

13 Other Employee Reviews for ECFMG (View Most Recent)

Great place to intern!

Current Employee - FAIMER Intern
    Current Employee - FAIMER Intern

I have been working at ECFMG

Pros

Friendly, supportive colleagues and management. On-task meetings and well-organized supervisors. Open office layout. Great benefits (for full-time employees)

Cons

There doesn't seem to be much non-administrative work available at FAIMER for those without PhDs.

MOST AMAZING 'JOB' I'VE HAD THE HONOR OF BEING HIRED FOR..!!!!!

Former Employee - Standardized Patient  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Standardized Patient in Atlanta, GA

I worked at ECFMG part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent co workers that treat you like family and amazing morale as soon as you walk in the door. Good friends to be made guaranteed and you will never leave work feeling anything short of happy after hugging your colleagues on the way out. And as if that wasn't enough, they threw phenomenal employee parties and continuous training sessions throughout my career there...(a day in the life of a medical student examine etc....) Unlike other places I've worked I can honestly say the staff at ECFMG Atlanta truly cared for each and every one of their employees like we were one of their own. I hated I had to leave this position but had to due to a move to Charleston, SC.

Cons

Not enough locations throughout the country (to work at :(). Also, while working as a standardized patient for four years at this location, playing the same case (Laura Richards) it eventually became tough working with some student doctor examinees taking the exam due to language barriers, the duration of the physical exams, or just the intensity of the physical exam, altogether. After 12 standardized exams per shift, it became difficult recalling the checklist information, but that was my own challenge at hand :)

I love you all and miss you so much...I really hope you're all well and taking care of eachother just like you always have. Thank you for being a terrific example on how we should all treat eachother with respect and dignity while treating others the same way. XO

There are newer employer reviews for ECFMG

Worked for ECFMG? Contribute to the Community!