There are newer employer reviews for ECPI University

Constant challenges and ability to progress within the company keep work interesting.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Virginia Beach, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at ECPI University full-time for less than a year

Pros

I rarely have a day where I have to find work to do. The work is always challenging and keeps you on top of your game. Compensation is great and the benefits meet the needs of majority of the employees. Coworkers are very supportive and the more senior staff are happy to explain the workings of the organization. It is a constant learning experience. (no pun intended)

Cons

For a large organization, there seems to be a lack of unity amongst the campuses. Senior leadership keeps to themselves and rarely branches out to lower level employees (although I am still new, so I may have just not seen this or experienced it yet). There also seems to be a lack of recognition and employee engagement activities.

There could be more focus on employee engagement, recognition and work/life balance for employees.

32 Other Employee Reviews for ECPI University (View Most Recent)

Integrity?

Current Employee - Adjunct Faculty  in  Manassas, VA
    Current Employee - Adjunct Faculty in Manassas, VA

I have been working at ECPI University part-time for less than a year

Pros

Paycheck every month. Food on the table for the family.

Cons

Senior management in the Manassas campus (and based on what I hear in other campuses) is absolutely dreadful. You sit with these people and wonder how they got where they are now. Lack of intelligence, lack of knowledge as to how to manage, and not much integrity. If you don't desperately need a job, explore your options with other places.

Please make a 180 change or get training. This is not a day care center.

Okay if you don't mind a complete lack of individuality

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant

I worked at ECPI University part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good student interaction, programs for students are really good, most faculty members truly care about the students; overall, the job was really quite easy

Cons

Corporate has a script for almost everything; phone calls are monitored; corporate only cares about number of students enrolled - I was introduced to the University President (of the entire organization, not just my campus) and 4-5 other people from corporate. Once introduced, I said "Hello, nice to meet you." They all looked me moved on without saying anything. Since I wasn't admissions and not bringing in money, they didn't care. Since I wasn't admissions, I wasn't allowed to give any information over the phone.

There are newer employer reviews for ECPI University

Worked for ECPI University? Contribute to the Community!