ECRS

www.ecrsoft.com
  www.ecrsoft.com
There are newer employer reviews for ECRS

A dynamic place to grow for those who enjoy work and serving others

Current Employee - Management in Boone, NC
Current Employee - Management in Boone, NC

I have been working at ECRS

Pros

A very flat organization allowing direct access to decision makers.
New product pipeline is extensive
Great customers, some would say the best in the business.
The company will only sell quality products. No short cuts allowed
Steadfast commitment to customers, employees, products and markets.
The company could care less of who you are are where you came from, if you contribute you will be noticed and appreciated. You will be provided an equal chance for promotion, if that's what you want, but you can't fake it, you must contribute to get noticed.

Cons

Complex product mix, not an easy business to manage
Resources can be tight, if you want to work for a wasteful dot com operation this is not the place for you.
We move at a steady upward pace, not a lot of hype just hard work

Keep focused on the customers and the basic fundamentals that got us here. Don't get greedy, keep the wall street types "far" away. Keep focusing on products and customers and don't fall into the traps that our competitors have fallen into, mainly short-term financial. Keep building!

5 Other Employee Reviews for ECRS (View Most Recent)

The sky's the limit

I have been working at ECRS

Pros

One of the most rewarding aspects to working at ECRS is that your job and capacity to grown within the company is basically as you make it. If you come in ready to work, share ideas, and produce results you will be rewarded with both praise and opportunity. If you have something to say, you will be heard no matter your title. It's a very friendly open place with a definite emphasis on customers and "smart" growth.

Cons

Beautiful location, but it is far from a major airport making it tough for bringing in customers and business clients.

Your employees respect you, the ECRS name, our customers, and the product. The growth is there and success will be long-lasting because decisions are made with intelligence, consideration, and input.

Great place to work

I have been working at ECRS

Pros

Very advanced thinking company. Develops great products to make our customers successful. Allows employees to have a say in the direction of the company. Management does not micro manage departments. Let's employees be creative and provide candid feedback.

Cons

Boone, NC is a 2 hour drive to the nearest airport. Can be a hassle if you work out of the corporate office. Winters in Boone can be a little brutal.

Keep doing what your doing. Keep thinking about growth and the future. Keep your customers and employees first and foremost.

There are newer employer reviews for ECRS