EDC Consulting

www.edcconsulting.net
  www.edcconsulting.net
There are newer employer reviews for EDC Consulting

I would suggest you steer clear of this company

Former Employee - Peoplesoft Tester in Alexandria, VA
Former Employee - Peoplesoft Tester in Alexandria, VA

I worked at EDC Consulting full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If I could think of even a single pro, I would then list it here. I guess the good thing is that it was close to home.

Cons

Until June 1, 2013 there were NO benefits to full time employees. Now they have a whopping 50k life insurance, a simple IRA, some vision and medical. Before that time there were no benefits to speak of. They would not reimburse me for official travel, they do not reimburse for parking, the cons of this company are vast.

Find some folks who actually have leadership abilities.

4 Other Employee Reviews for EDC Consulting (View Most Recent)

Exceptional Company to Work For

Former Employee - Business Development Director in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Business Development Director in McLean, VA

I worked at EDC Consulting full-time (more than an year)

Pros

EDC provides an exceptional place to work. The senior executives are highly accessible and enable a positive, respectful work environment. Achievements are publicly recognized and rewarded. The company does a super job fostering individual growth both inside EDC and elsewhere. Achieving personal aspirations is respected and encouraged.

Cons

EDC isn't the right place for an average contributor because the work is challenging and often influenced by government contracting requirements. It is a fast paced, agile work environment which I enjoy but others favoring more structure and distinct division of duties may not.

Sad company - no room for growth or doing effective work

I have been working at EDC Consulting full-time

Pros

HR team do what they can, but they have little to know input. May concern with the company seems to be having the ability to blame others.

Cons

Sexism and racism runs rampant throughout the company. There were several times members should have filed lawsuits, but they let it go because they didn't want to deal with the fallout.
    That is one of the many dysfunctional groups in this company. People cannot communicate at all in that group or other groups. They walk down the hallway with their iPhones plugged in to avoid eye contact and conversations with other workers. Leadership has no social skills nor do any of his team members.

There are newer employer reviews for EDC Consulting