EDF Trading
www.edftrading.com London, United Kingdom 500 to 999 Employees

Internship was a great way to understand the challenges and changes in the energy industry.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsScale of the company is large. 4th largest natural gas marketer in the United States. Has the agility of a small company with the balance sheet of a world class utilities provider.

ConsIf you are not interested in a career in trading, the training opportunities in other business fields is limited. Great place if you want to trade commodities though.

Hard to get your footing in a very transitional environment

Houston, TX

I worked at EDF Trading as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people that work (worked?) there are fun to be around. There… Cons: Management has a poor relationship with HR and, it seemed, with headquarters. There's a very… Advice to Senior Management: Get yourselves together. Build a brand in the US as a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Disorganized and poor management/HR dynamics

I worked at EDF Trading as an intern

Pros: Predominantly young, fun workforce. It's easy to make friends. The office… Cons: The trade floor is a bit of a boys' club; very competitive and aggressive. Managers and… Advice to Senior Management: Take ownership of problems that come up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on EDF Trading.

Worked for EDF Trading? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EDF Trading reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EDF Trading CEO John Rittenhouse. All reviews posted anonymously by EDF Trading employees.