There are newer employer reviews for EDL Consulting

Amazing

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at EDL Consulting

Pros

Amazing place to kick-start your consulting career. Top management is extremely friendly and supportive. Will learn a lot of amazing things about the booming cloud computing and ecommerce sector. Company has grown with a steady rate if not rampantly like some of the consulting firms have grown. Promotions are fair and are mostly duration based so everyone gets promoted.
E-commerce is their pillar around which they are now building a complete set of expertise. I see this company grow rapidly.

Cons

Compensation little low but I think should grow as the company grows.
Other than that I don't see any downside to this company.

Sales need to be a little more aggressive.

8 Other Employee Reviews for EDL Consulting (View Most Recent)

EDL Consulting has enabled me to become a better and more professional software architect.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at EDL Consulting

Pros

EDL is a virtual company enabling employees to live anywhere is the US so long as its reasonably close to an airport. Bonus criteria are clearly defined and fair. Benefits are excellent.

Cons

Travel is required (Mon morn to Thu evening) and while my travel has been less than 50%, it's unfortunately inevitable that the travel interferes with life at home once or twice per year.

Continue to invest in the development of EDL's talent and take a long-term view of that development. Send folks to more training and conferences and don't count training as a negative towards bonuses.

Fantastic

I have been working at EDL Consulting full-time

Pros

EDL is an excellent group of people. The technical folks are always helpful and readily give advice. The management team is excellent as well, but there can sometimes be a disconnect with them. E-Commerce is their specialty and their CloudCraze product is fun to work on. It has improved tremendously over the past year.

Cons

Working remotely has its drawbacks. Compensation on the low end.

EDL Consulting Response

Oct 17, 2013VP, Talent Management

Our employees care about satisfying the client and embrace the role of a consultant. Our mangement team has evolved and strives to be collaborative and receptive. EDL is gaining momentum with its ... More

There are newer employer reviews for EDL Consulting