EDR

www.edrtrust.com
  www.edrtrust.com
There are newer employer reviews for EDR

Great comapny and people

I have been working at EDR part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great people to work with
Flexible Hours
The industry is pretty stable- not a lot of ups and downs

Cons

There can be a bit of micro-managing at times

Sometimes the corporate offices can be a little intimidating and it seems as though they are always breathing down your neck about prelease numbers and such. Maybe take a little step back and trust that your property managers have the best intentions for you company.

16 Other Employee Reviews for EDR (View Most Recent)

Financial success, but cultural disaster.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

I worked at EDR full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Some really good people in the rank-and-file at headquarters. I learned a great deal from some of the best co-workers I've ever had the pleasure of being around.

Cons

From the outset it seems like a respectable corporate environment, yet during my tenure I witnessed employees having to put up with screaming and being belittled in front of others on a regular basis. I also witnessed a good deal of sexism. It's definitely a good-ol-boy network at the top. For a smaller company (staff-wise), the cons are easy to spot by everyone, and most of my co-workers admitted being affected by them. Yet, for the time I was there, absolutely nothing was done about it. Employees would leave for the same reason - the terrible treatment by some (not all) of the executive management. I found out that the same complaints to H.R. and the same problems had been there before I arrived, and they were still going strong when I left. Morale was pretty low throughout.

You might want to take a good look at those complaints to H.R. by the lower-level employees regarding the behavior of some of your executive members. Then again, maybe you already have.

Great environment, great support, but lack of recognition.

Former Employee - Leasing & Marketing Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Leasing & Marketing Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at EDR full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I loved the family-feel of the employees. The corporate office has some of the BEST job training and branch support i've seen a company provide. They are always there for the employees and really focus on making sure everyone's got what they need. They are all honest, kind, and supportive of everyone. Moving up within the company is very encouraged and open. Pay was decent and benefits offered were nice.

Cons

The only complaint about this position was simply the small office at my branch, and the lack of recognition when I had gone WAY above and beyond my call of duty, more times than once. But I know it happens, just could be better in my opinion.

Please make sure the team you have facing the brunt of a horrible situation is well taken care of. Provide more push for CMs to praise and support their staff.

There are newer employer reviews for EDR