There are newer employer reviews for EF Education First International

Great Experience with EF

Current Employee - Manager  in  Bangalore (India)
Current Employee - Manager in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at EF Education First International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Recognize people who work hard.
Not necessary to stay on one position for x number of years to get promotion, if you are really promising you will get promotions in consecutive years as well.
From technology perspective, we always work on latest ones, and are always open for new suggestions and working with new techniques.
Lots of opportunity to learn business.
Also with working hard we do lot of party as well.
International exposure, as you work with people from so many different nationality.

Cons

No clear growth plan for employees.
Appraisal cycle is not clearly laid out.
Sometimes deadlines are too tight, it throws away work life balance.

102 Other Employee Reviews for EF Education First International (View Most Recent)

Fabulous experience working with EF India

Current Employee - Manager  in  Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Manager in Bangalore (India)

Pros

Best suited for people who want to learn and grow without any hierarchical barriers. You work hard and get the reward instantly. One of the best advantages working with this organization that I have felt is they never let go there STAR performers. Once you prove yourself you get what you deserve. Since this company is an education based company I think everybody who works here not only earn well but also feel satisfied that the application that he/she is developing/testing is for educating world and in my opinion that's a great gesture. If you have passion to do something great in your life I would say join us.

Cons

If you want to sit back and enjoy the benefits of an IT company then dude you are on wrong path.
    If you run from taking responsibilities and blame others for your mistakes than please forget about this organization because you will not be able to survive here and Lastly you have to always be a positive attitude personality else you its a good saying that a rotten APPLE can destroy a whole bunch of APPLES!

Well I would say the management should hire a permanent caterar (In-House cooking) as sometimes food services are not up to the mark

A good place to work!

Former Employee - Online Marketing Manager  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Online Marketing Manager in London, England (UK)

I worked at EF Education First International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very international, young, forward-looking and innovative. If you are an EF kind of person you will go far in this company, lots of opportunities to move within the company and grow your career. Great opportunities to move locations as there are offices all over the world. People at EF are generally very friendly, outgoing, down to earth.

Cons

Lack of transparency in certain situations, no clear hierarchy which makes it difficult to understand how you can climb the ladder.

Give performance reviews more often, be more transparent with plans and vision for the future of the team.

There are newer employer reviews for EF Education First International

Worked for EF Education First International? Contribute to the Community!