EFCO-Iowa
www.efcoforms.com Des Moines, IA 150 to 499 Employees

Small company with big plans supported by small ideas.

Plant Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at EFCO-Iowa

ProsAttracts top talent in construction field. Colleague's are talented and work towards a single goal. Too much in-fighting between departments and corporate takes a top down approach to policies and procedures without input from educated middle management base.

ConsLack of leadership or long-term perspective from senior management. No career path development. Typically see a mass exodus of talented employees who realize that opportunities for professional growth are limited.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize top talent in organization and provide them with a clear career path to succeed. Replace senior management with individuals who have experience in their position and have a vision on how to improve and expand operations.

Be prepared

Territory Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at EFCO-Iowa

Pros: Corporate paints a strong picture of the company that wants to support efforts and help you win over customers. Training was minimal spent… Cons: Get in the field and management is more concerened about you fill out the computer program than they are on helping you gain market share.… Advice to Senior Management: Senior management is out of touch with what the mid level managers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Some things never change

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Des Moines, IA

I worked at EFCO-Iowa

Pros: Location is good for commuting. Newer office building is nice. Cons: I agree with previous poster and it sounds like nothing has changed since I was there years ago. I would warn anyone thinking about going… Advice to Senior Management: Considering the number of times attempts were made to steer the CEO into a kinder, gentler workplace when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EFCO-Iowa.

Worked for EFCO-Iowa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EFCO-Iowa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EFCO-Iowa CEO A. L. Jennings. All reviews posted anonymously by EFCO-Iowa employees.