EFI
w3.efi.com Fremont, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people, Solid Products, Too Many Meetings

QA Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at EFI full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThere is a very talented engineering staff, and lots of great people in all departments. Working on the right team can be very rewarding. The product line is growing and the core technology is adopting to the changes in the print industry.

ConsToo many meetings, too many progress reports, and meetings about progress reports. And meetings about meetings.

The products I work on take unnecessary complexity, instead of having the design team work on making easy to use. The goal is to beat the competition by creating feature rich products.

Advice to Senior ManagementSince change is the only constant there isn't much to say that can last.

too much bug fixing, at least that's how it was for me...

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at EFI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good location, but, as some, or already most of the people know, they are selling the building in Foster City.… Cons: If you're not looking forward to grow as an engineer and be up to date with current technologies, do not work at EFI. The technology… Advice to Senior Management: I wouldn't really give any advice to management. They know what is going on and if they want to, they can… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not worth the headache

Marketing (Former Employee)

I worked at EFI full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Quality product line, exciting industry Cons: no accountability, minimal leadership and zero direction. Advice to Senior Management: Backfill necessary roles so you don't leave your team so filled with holes… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EFI.

Worked for EFI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EFI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EFI CEO Guy Gecht. All reviews posted anonymously by EFI employees.