EFI

Decent place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

I worked at EFI

Pros

The salary and benefits package were fair. The people that I worked with were great. Flexible hours and a casual company culture.

Cons

EFI has acquired too many companies and has done a poor job of integrating them into a whole, especially in the APPs division. Moving development and QA efforts to more junior level staff in India may reduce cost, but it has to hurt the products, at least in the near term. Not many plans or opportunities for professional growth.

I'm not sure what EFI's vision is/was. Make a plan and stick with it. Long term priorities should not be changed just to make one sale.

205 Other Employee Reviews for EFI (View Most Recent)

Turnover City

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Meredith, NH
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Meredith, NH

I worked at EFI

Pros

Lots of different types of technologies to work with. Good communication from mid management. Decent pay. Nice area, out of the big city.

Cons

Constant turnover. Only a handful of people in technical fields have been there for over a year. Constantly hiring and laying off. Cliquey and hard to fit in.

Way too many irons in the fire. Need more focus in order to complete projects.

It was a great place, now it has no future

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

I worked at EFI

Pros

In the 90's, it was a great place to work. I actually loved the work I did and miss some of the people.

Cons

In the past decade, it gets worse every year. More hard work, more responsibility and less pay. I wish it would be put out of it's misery - for everyones sake.

To the VPs, Pres and higher: The employees are miserable. You still have some good employees, give them raises and bonuses or you'll loose them.

There are newer employer reviews for EFI