EFI
w3.efi.com Fremont, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Decent place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Eagan, MN

I worked at EFI

ProsThe salary and benefits package were fair. The people that I worked with were great. Flexible hours and a casual company culture.

ConsEFI has acquired too many companies and has done a poor job of integrating them into a whole, especially in the APPs division. Moving development and QA efforts to more junior level staff in India may reduce cost, but it has to hurt the products, at least in the near term. Not many plans or opportunities for professional growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementI'm not sure what EFI's vision is/was. Make a plan and stick with it. Long term priorities should not be changed just to make one sale.

Turnover City

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Meredith, NH

I worked at EFI

Pros: Lots of different types of technologies to work with. Good communication… Cons: Constant turnover. Only a handful of people in technical fields have been there for… Advice to Senior Management: Way too many irons in the fire. Need more focus… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A good company to work for, depending on the dept.

Foster City, CA

I have been working at EFI

Pros: EFI has a very nice campus with a view of the bay. The senior management seem competent and fairly approachable. They honestly don't like to… Cons: Some managers and directors are next to worthless. It's an OEM driven business which means that there is always tension between what… Advice to Senior Management: It probably will sound very hippy-dippy, but the worker-bees in my department should be allowed to find and hire our manager and director.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on EFI.

Worked for EFI? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EFI reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EFI CEO Guy Gecht. All reviews posted anonymously by EFI employees.