ELLISON TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

www.ellisontechnologies.com
  www.ellisontechnologies.com
There are newer employer reviews for ELLISON TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

Great culture

I have been working at ELLISON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Large organization with ample resources, yet each office works fairly autonomously and still has a family feel.

Cons

Because so decentralized sometimes there isn't the consistency or partnering between offices

Good place to be keep up the good work and, i guess I'd say to help each office partner better

3 Other Employee Reviews for ELLISON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. (View Most Recent)

Great place to work - great people

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at ELLISON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The overwhelming majority of employees at Ellison are good people. It is easy to communicate, the company gives people a lot of room for their own ideas and entrepreneurial spirit. I don't feel like I am just moving information around - I feel like I can make a difference here.
    Good work/life balance. Good opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Because the company gives people a lot of room to make their own choices, there can be a slight lack of uniformity in regards to different offices and standardized practices. This "con" can be mitigated through communication, however.

Good Company, bad local manager

Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Berkeley, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Berkeley, CA

I have been working at ELLISON TECHNOLOGIES, INC. full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Corporate management was great and training was good. Good benefits and car allowance. Competitive salary.

Cons

Local branch manager was not a good manager. Micro manager and arrogant. Did not have a team mentality, always out to make himself look good at the expense of his employees. Ended up quitting due to not being able to trust the manager.

There are newer employer reviews for ELLISON TECHNOLOGIES, INC.