There are newer employer reviews for EMC

Large company with small company values. Very impressed

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at EMC

Pros

Work Life balance. Co-workers are amazing and professionalism. Also the management is very approachable without close doors (up to the VP levels).

Cons

Takes a while to move up in the organization as there is very little people you leave the organization. However, people are quick to refer you in new positions and promotions when available.

MBA for payment over a 2-5 year plan to allow employees to know benefits, raises, stock options, and future career growth.

1938 Other Employee Reviews for EMC (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work

I have been working at EMC

Pros

It is a high tech company so if you like change then it is a great place to work. I have enjoyed ever minute of it.

Cons

Compensation is a bit below average

Keep up the good work!

Career graveyard hosted by evil management.

Current Employee - Consultancy
    Current Employee - Consultancy

I have been working at EMC

Pros

I can't find any reason. Maybe getting an EMC certificate (just the BRAND) that it may help me to find another job and to start rebuilding my career.

Cons

After one year of joining the consultancy organisation, my career development is close to collapse... I lost my professionalism touch and I am almost a Cloud cowboy by now and this is a genuine situation..
    The management are living outside this world and lack basic management skills, I would not trust any of them to look after my cat.
    Some of their sales and competition practices are really awful.

To the senior Management in the top sitting in Boston, get ride of the culture of licking the customer a** and fire GS middle managers. or just break away the consultancy division and let them clean themselves.

There are newer employer reviews for EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!