EMC

www.emc.com
There are newer employer reviews for EMC

Current Employee - Customer Engineer in Seoul (South Korea)
Current Employee - Customer Engineer in Seoul (South Korea)

I have been working at EMC

Pros

Good people.
Decent Work environment

Cons

Recognition is mainly focused on the people from SAles DEPT

2126 Other Employee Reviews for EMC (View Most Recent)

EMC - where information lives & success breeds

Current Employee - Human Resources Operations Manager in New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Operations Manager in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at EMC

Pros

EMC offers great career opportunities- people need not look outside for challenging roles and assignments as EMC has lots in store. EMC continues to lead and pave its own way to success through great leadership - for many its a dream come true to work for EMC. EMC offers challenging yet stimulating work environment to its emplyees. its where the action is. Never a dull moment!

Cons

A slightly skewed worklife balance

I trust you

EMC - Employer of Choice in Good and Tough Economic Times!!

Current Employee - Vice President - Human Resources in Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Vice President - Human Resources in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at EMC

Pros

Great leadership and opportunities to learn. Opinions are valued. Continual training opportunites for development. Can make a difference. Big company that doesn't feel big. Strong commitment to employee well-being both on the job and personal. The senior executive leadership team has outlined and communicated a plan for growth in these difficult economic times - they have clearly laid out the strategies and tactics to ensure we remain strong throughout the uncertain times and we come out of the difficult period poised to capture even more business. Very comprehensive product offerings which present compelling business rationale to existing customers and prospects.

Cons

Frankly speaking I can not think of any downside to working at EMC. It's an environment that empowers people - challenges you as a person and also help prepare you for the challenges. Advancement opportunities are present - jobs are posted so internal staff have first opportunity to express an interest in the job - there is a focus on retention of existing top talent and also the desire to continuously improve by selecting what is viewed as the best and brightest talent in the industry. So I do not see any downside for ambitious and talented people who want to work for an outstanding company.

Keep doing what they are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for EMC