There are newer employer reviews for EMC

EMC offers amazing benefits you won't find at other companies.

Current Employee - Marketing Program Manager  in  Hopkinton, MA
Current Employee - Marketing Program Manager in Hopkinton, MA

I have been working at EMC

Pros

EMC's benefits are virtually unmatchable. How many other companies offer the health benefits, fitness facilities, discounts, food options, and innovative programs that EMC offers? I think you'd be hard-pressed to find another company that offers such a depth and breadth of programs. It feels good to work for a company that understands its employees enough to make sure both the employees and their families are well provided for.

Cons

Commuting is tough, given the gas prices.

Continue being open and honest with your employees. Understanding executive decisions always make employees feel valued.

1941 Other Employee Reviews for EMC (View Most Recent)

EMC - Employer of My Choice!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at EMC

Pros

EMC provides all employees with opportunities to gain experience and exposure to leading edge technologies, global opportunities, and best in class programs that enrich our professional and personal lives. EMC recognizes the potential of employees by investing in development programs and rewards contributions that drive innovation, market opportunity and demonstrate commitment to EMC's core values.

Cons

Innovation and consolidation present significant challenges in the technology industry and are issues faced by EMC employees everyday. There is no longer the luxury of tides in the business cycle; the requirements to do more, faster, smarter and more efficient with less is an everyday fact of life. Survival requires a strong commitment and resolve.

Continue to invest in EMC securing our market leadership position, driving innovation and strenghing our ability to attract and retain the best talent in world.

great place to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at EMC

Pros

evaluations are fair and decisions are logical

Cons

working here will not make you rich

great work!

There are newer employer reviews for EMC

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!