EMC

www.emc.com

Good place to work for personal & professional development, opportunities, and access to resources and technology.

Systems Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsPlenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth - this is definately encouraged - you need to lead this though. Good culture within CMA (formerly Documentum division). EMC looks after its employees & values them, so long as you respect EMC values.

ConsWhilst integration between acquired companies is good, there is still a silo'd culture within EMC... this is being fixed under the ONE EMC banner, but has a long way to go. Many core (storage) EMC reps & managers believe nothing else is important.
Management need to do a better job of communicating with the field.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate better with the field. Don't just talk about being ONE EMC from a management level, ensure this is being reflected down to field management!

A great place to work

I have been working at EMC

Pros: Great benefits, diversified working environment. Have a large range of information infrastructure technologies… Cons: Acquisition of new companies is not necessary to result in a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing well with the current diversification strategies, generate technological synergies… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Avoid Nor Cal locations

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EMC

Pros: Good people to work with Cons: Bad senior management causing problems Advice to Senior Management: Change management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EMC.

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!