EMC

www.emc.com

Great portfolio and exciting company

Pre Sales Engineer (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsI really enjoy talking about EMC technology with customers and its easy to have fun and get a good win rate with their portfolio. They were traditionally a storage company but now they have branched out to software and cloud. I also have the opportunity to network with a lot of the other engineers from VMware, Pivotal and RSA.

Great management as well and mentorship.

ConsThis is a very fast paced place to work with several irons in the fire. It can be overwhelming at time. We had a stretch of bad sales managers for a while but that changed recently.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work but I would say take our advice if we are getting beat by a competitor

Great company to work for

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at EMC full-time for less than a year

Pros: great work life balance and great work Cons: less salary, too far to travel from boston city More

Great company, managers, and coworkers, but pay is disappointing.

Technical Support Engineer I (Current Employee) Draper, UT

I have been working at EMC full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are great learning opportunities, and a good team-oriented environment. I… Cons: Lots of computer-based training materials which are somewhat ineffective in preparing… Advice to Senior Management: Give clear incentives to encourage excellence and advancement. More daily engagement (or at least availability)… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EMC.

Worked for EMC? Contribute to the Community!